NOA Areni 2017 Limited Edition Reserve Vayots Dzor Armenia
- GRAPE VARIETY - 100% ARENI
- ORIGIN - Rind and Aghavnadzor villages, Vayots Dzor region, Armenia
- COLOR- Deep ruby
- AGEING – Over 12 months in new French oak
- ON THE PALATE - Opulent and rich, with powerful yet well integrated tannic structure, elegant pronounced flavors of ripe red berries, red cherries and dried plum, with caramel, vanilla and cedar notes, leading to a complex lingering finish
- NOSE - Pronounced aromas of ripe red cherries, blackberries and dried plum, with caramel, vanilla and cedar notes
- FOOD PAIRING - Best with grilled meat, lamb, beef, rabbit, vegetable stews, ratatouille, lasagna, hard cheese
Hand harvested finest selected grapes of Areni (100%) from the best plots of estate vineyards in Rind and Aghavnadzor villages of Vayots Dzor region, vinified with the masterful precision of modern winemaking techniques have created this outstanding wine which expresses the unique characteristics of this ancient Armenian indigenous variety. Noah of Areni Reserve has been further aged in new French oak for over 12 months. It is opulent and rich, with powerful yet well integrated tannic structure, elegant pronounced flavors of ripe red berries, red cherries and dried plum, with caramel, vanilla and cedar notes, leading to a complex lingering finish. This is a truly authentic wine with extensive potential for aging.
Our Return Policy is very simple: If you don't like the wine you ordered from us, tell us, send it back to us and we will either replace it for you or reimburse the purchase price to you. Because we believe life is too short to drink wine you don't like.
HOWEVER, we are not responsible for damage caused to the wine due to the weather; heat or cold. If the weather is hot or cold, we urge that you either ask us to hold the wine(s) for you or order overnight shipping.