Capostrano 2015 Passerina Terre di Chieti
FREE shipping on 6 or more Region: Abruzzo White grape’s variety: 100% Passerina IGT Classification: dry white Vineyards location: Terre di Chieti (CH) - Abruzzo Trellising: guyot Soil: medium clay-rich soil Vineyards production: 80-100 q.li/ha Bottles produced: 6.000 Vinification: alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Ageing process: three months in bottle. Serving sug...
FREE shipping on 6 or more
- Region: Abruzzo
- White grape’s variety: 100% Passerina IGT
- Classification: dry white
- Vineyards location: Terre di Chieti (CH) - Abruzzo
- Trellising: guyot
- Soil: medium clay-rich soil
- Vineyards production: 80-100 q.li/ha
- Bottles produced: 6.000
- Vinification: alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Ageing process: three months in bottle.
- Serving suggestion: its structure and taste make this palatable wine the perfect companion to cured meat, local starters, mild and aromatic cheeses and regional main dishes, haggis, fish dishes.
- Serving temperature: 10-12°C
- How to serve: uncork and serve
- Recommended glass: midium-sized tulip
Our Return Policy is very simple: If you don't like the wine you ordered from us, tell us, send it back to us and we will either replace it for you or reimburse the purchase price to you. Because we believe life is too short to drink wine you don't like.