FREE shipping on 6 or more
Straw yellow color with light green reflections. Aromas of acacia, broom and wildflowers, chamomile with typical hints of almond. Dry, savory, mineral, with hints of green apple and pleasant almond finish. Serving temperature 14°C approx, as aperitif, pasta and rice dishes, fish, white meat.
- Appellation: Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico D.O.C. Superiore
- Production area: Morro d’Alba (AN) - ITALY
- Grapes: Verdicchio;
- Soil: Mixed mostly clay
- Exposition: North-West / North-East
- Altitude: 180 mt. a.s.l.
- Training system: Guyot;
- Vine density: 2.300 vines/hectare
- Harvest: Mid September, hand harvested in small crates using dry ice to prevent oxydation;
- Vinification: Soft crushing, fermented in stainless steel at 15°C, sur lie ageing for 6 months.
- Ageing: 6 months in stainless steel, 3 in bottle.
- WINE ANALYSIS
- Alchol: 13,5% vol.; Total acid: 6,00; Ph: 3,30; Sugars: 2 g/l