FREE shipping on 6 or more bottles..
- Varietal: 100% Tempranillo
- Average vineyard age 20+
- Gravity overpumping and racking
- Aged for 12 months in French (30%) and American (70%) oak
- 2 month resting in stainless steel tub to finely blend aromas
- Minimum of 12 months resting in bottle
- Cherry red hue, complex and elegant nose with aromas of ripe black fruit and liquorice
- The mouth feel is structured and elegant, with a long toffee aftertaste. Very well balanced,with its rich fruit expression.
- Pairs with all types of stews, broils, grilled meats
This smells stalky and leafy, with a baked element. It shows tomato-driven acidity and red-leaning flavors of cranberry, tomato and raspberry that are touched up by notes of oak-based vanilla and dill. Tomato and tobacco flavors are key to the finish.
The Peña Roble Crianza is produced by Bodegas Resalte de Penafiel in the D.O.(Denominaciones de Origen) Ribera del Duero. It is 100% Tempranillo that has been aged for 12 months in oak. It is totally smooth and balanced. The wine opens with tons of aromatics that demonstrate flavors and texture of classic Spanish Tempranillo wine.