If you don't like the wine you ordered from us, tell us, send it back to us and we will either replace it for you or reimburse the purchase price to you.
Because we believe life is too short to drink wine you don't like.
HOWEVER, we are not responsible for damage caused to the wine due to the weather; heat or cold or by the carrier. If the weather is hot or cold, we urge that you either ask us to hold the wine(s) for you or order overnight shipping.
1. Do I need to be home to sign for the delivery? What if I'm not home? a. Someone age 21 or older must be home to sign for the delivery. If you are not home, the delivery carrier will make 3 delivery attempts. If you’re not going to be home, we ask that you ship the wines to a place of business for faster delivery.
2. How does myWine+ ship my wine order? a. We use UPS, FedEx and other national and regional delivery companies.
3. Are there any restrictions on type of address myWine+ can ship to? a. By law, alcohol cannot be shipped to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses. We prefer shipping to a business address to make sure someone over the age of 21 is there to receive it.
4. How long does it take to get my shipment? a. Depending on where the order is being shipped to and the shipping option that’s available, it will take as few as 1 to 7 days to arrive.
5. Does myWine+ ship all year round? a. myWine+ ships year round, thought we do not ship on major holidays and on weekends. Additionally, in the event of extreme weather conditions (i.e. heat and/or cold), myWine+ reserves the right to delay the release of shipments in order to maintain the high quality of wines at the time of arrival.
6. What if is there is something wrong with the wine (i.e. broken in transit)? a. Please call us or email us and we’ll get you a replacement. If there is evident carrier damage, you can let us know upon delivery.
7. Where do you shop to? a. We ship to most of the states in the United States.
8. Would you hold my order for future shipment? a. Upon request, we will hold your order for a period of 90 days in our climate controlled warehouse at no charge to you. If you want us to hold for a longer period of time, please let us know and will hold it for you for an additional 90 days at no charge.
Recommended for the POST PARADE 2016 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon