Tenuta Ribusieri 2017 Le Maciole Montecucco Rosso Sangiovese DOC Tuscany Italy
Bronze Medal – Decanter
- Denomination: DOC Montecucco Rosso DOC
- Terrain: The vineyard was planted in 2006 on a stony clay loam, facing south-west at 160 meters above sea level.
- Method of cultivation: this vineyard has about 5,000 plants per hectare and is grown using low pruned-spur cordon-trained vines with the amount of bunches ranging from 8 to 10 per plant.
- Grapes variety: 80% Sangiovese, 10% Petit Verdot, 10% Syrah
- Yield: 6.000 kg.
- Harvest: Generally, takes place in late September, and is done manually with a careful selection of grapes, which are then transported to the winery in crates.
- Vinification: fermentation takes place in steel tanks at controlled temperatures. During this period, the maceration is conducted with frequent pumping and pressing.
- Ageing: 3 months in the bottle
- Tasting Notes: deep ruby red in color, the bouquet reveals fresh floral notes and ripe red fruits; the palate demonstrates freshness and a good structure, it is smooth and strong.
Our Return Policy is very simple: If you don't like the wine you ordered from us, tell us, send it back to us and we will either replace it for you or reimburse the purchase price to you. Because we believe life is too short to drink wine you don't like.
HOWEVER, we are not responsible for damage caused to the wine due to the weather; heat or cold. If the weather is hot or cold, we urge that you either ask us to hold the wine(s) for you or order overnight shipping.