ZULAL 2017 Areni Reserve Arpa Valley Vayots Dzor Armenia
Zulal meaning pure in Armenian, was founded to craft wines that express the purest characteristics of Armenian indigenous grape varietals.
- Vineyards: 5000 feet in elevation with volcanic soil from Aghavnadzor and Khachik villages of Vayots Dzor
- Aged 12 months in Caucasian Oak Barrels.
- Winemaker's Notes: This wine is dark ruby in color and demonstrates aromas of red forest fruits on the nose. They are accompanied with plum and peppery notes on the palate giving way to nicely velvety tannins and prolonged finish.
- Vinification: Hand harvested and had sorted. Fermented in stainless steel tanks.
- Winemaker: Arman Manoukian
- Founder: Aimee Keushguerian
Our Return Policy is very simple: If you don't like the wine you ordered from us, tell us, send it back to us and we will either replace it for you or reimburse the purchase price to you. Because we believe life is too short to drink wine you don't like.
HOWEVER, we are not responsible for damage caused to the wine due to the weather; heat or cold. If the weather is hot or cold, we urge that you either ask us to hold the wine(s) for you or order overnight shipping.