ZULAL 2017 Red Vayots Dzor Armenia
Zulal Areni Red Blend: 70% Areni, 20% Syrah, 10% Sireni
Zulal meaning pure in Armenian, was founded to craft wines that express the purest characteristics of Armenian indigenous grape varietals.
- Areni from Vayots Dzor
- Syrah from Armavir
- Sireni from Artsakh
- Elevation: Between 4000 to 5000 feet
- Soil: Volcanic
- Vinification: Hand sorted, fermented in stainless steel. Areni aged in Caucasian Oak.
- Wine Profile: There is a delicate balance between earth and fruit here. Crunchy red and black fruits are lightened with a slight stone fruit character, giving way to earth-driven flavors. In the palate the wine is velvety and soft, with silky tannins. The concentrated black cherry and current lingers with a finishing touch of spice.
- Winemaker: Arman Manoukian
- Founder: Aimee Keushguerian
Our Return Policy is very simple: If you don't like the wine you ordered from us, tell us, send it back to us and we will either replace it for you or reimburse the purchase price to you. Because we believe life is too short to drink wine you don't like.
HOWEVER, we are not responsible for damage caused to the wine due to the weather; heat or cold. If the weather is hot or cold, we urge that you either ask us to hold the wine(s) for you or order overnight shipping.