Gemma 2013 Colarej Barolo DOCG Piedmont Italy

Wine Notes:

Pair With:

$49.99

Shipping calculated at checkout

Available Now!

Classification: Docg

Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo

Maturation: 75% in Slavonian oak barrels of 20 Hl; the remaining 25% in French oak

Color: Red

Notes: A warm ruby garnet red color creates a scent of profound depth and complexity, with a progression from notes of raspberry and rose flowers finishing with an intense spicy feeling. On the palate, it presents immediate and intense sweet tannin, which gives a nice touchable consistency sweetened by mature fruits.

Serving suggestions: Red meat, braised, stews and roasts and truffle based dishes

 

 

No reviews

We at myWine+ Guarantee Our Wines.

Our Return Policy is Very Simple

If you don't like the wine you ordered from us, tell us, send it back to us and we will either replace it for you or reimburse the purchase price to you.

Because we believe life is too short to drink wine you don't like.

HOWEVER, we are not responsible for damage caused to the wine due to the weather; heat or cold or by the carrier.  If the weather is hot or cold, we urge that you either ask us to hold the wine(s) for you or order overnight shipping.