1. Do I need to be home to sign for the delivery? What if I'm not home?
a. Someone age 21 or older must be home to sign for the delivery. If you are not home, the delivery carrier will make 3 delivery
attempts. If you may not be home, you might consider sending your wine to a business address. For faster delivery, we ask that
you ship your wines to a business address.
2. How does WinePlus ship my wine orders?
a. WinePlus will ship wine orders to you using UPS or FedEx.
3. Are there any restrictions on the type of address WinePlus can ship to?
a. By law, alcohol cannot be shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. We prefer shipping it to a business address.
4. How long does it take to get my shipments?
a. Depending on where the order is being shipped to and the shipping option you select, orders will take as few as 1-7 days to arrive
at their destination.
5. Does WinePlus ship all year round?
a. WinePlus ships year round, though we do not ship on major holidays or on weekends. Additionally, in the event of extreme
weather conditions (i.e. heat and/or cold), WinePlus reserves the right to delay the release of shipments in order to maintain the
high quality of wines at the time of arrival.
6. What if there is something wrong with the wine (i.e.: broken in transit)?
a. Please call us and we'll get you a replacement. If there is evident carrier damage, you can let them know upon delivery. Then call
us and we will replace it for you. Please see our Return Policy.