Camparo 2019 Langhe Bianco DOC Italy
- Blend: 90% Arneis, 10% Favorita
- Appellation: Diano d’Alba
- Average age of vines: 20/25years
- Vineyard aspect: East
- Soil: clayey-calcareous, calcareous-siliceous; marl of Sant’Andrea
- Average vineyard elevation: 250 a.s.l.
- Yield in grapes per hectare: 10 tons
- Vinification: when the grapes are fully ripe they are pressed, and the free-run juice is fermented at a controlled temperature. Matures for around 10 months.
- Tasting Notes: Bright straw yellow, with very complex, long, clear-cut nose of citrus and fruityaromas in general. Expansive, fresh, slightly crisp and salty taste, with a full, soft and smooth finish.
- Food Pairing: Perfect with various starters and fish-based hors-d’oeuvres, first courses in general and shellfish. An excellent aperitif!
Our Return Policy is very simple: If you don't like the wine you ordered from us, tell us, send it back to us and we will either replace it for you or reimburse the purchase price to you. Because we believe life is too short to drink wine you don't like.
HOWEVER, we are not responsible for damage caused to the wine due to the weather; heat or cold. If the weather is hot or cold, we urge that you either ask us to hold the wine(s) for you or order overnight shipping.