Poggio le Volpi 2017 Roma Rosso Lazio DOC Italy
98 points Luca Maroni
- Soil - Volcanic soils rich in minerals and organic substances.
- Grape Variety - Montepulciano, Syrah and Cesanese.
- Vinification - Hand harvest, long fermentation of the grapes
- Aging - Aged 12 months in French Barrique, then in the bottle for additional aging.
- Color - Deep bright ruby red.
- Aroma - Intense on the nose with sensations of ripe red fruits, cherries in alcohol, red flower, everything enclosed in a very pleasant balsamic note.
- Tasting Notes - Very smooth in the mouth, pleasantly tannic, well balanced, elegant and very long in persistence.
Our Return Policy is very simple: If you don't like the wine you ordered from us, tell us, send it back to us and we will either replace it for you or reimburse the purchase price to you. Because we believe life is too short to drink wine you don't like.
HOWEVER, we are not responsible for damage caused to the wine due to the weather; heat or cold. If the weather is hot or cold, we urge that you either ask us to hold the wine(s) for you or order overnight shipping.