NOA Areni 2017 Vayots Dzor Armenia
- GRAPE VARIETY - 100% ARENI
- ORIGIN - Rind and Aghavnadzor villages, Vayots Dzor region, Armenia
- ON THE PALATE - complex yet harmonious, expressing rich flavors of red cherry, raspberry, blackcurrant, with a touch of spiciness and lingering finish
- NOSE - Pronounced aromas of red cherry, raspberry, blackcurrant, subtle violet notes with a touch of spiciness
- FOOD PAIRING - Charcuterie, pasta Bolognese, lasagna, Armenian dolma and basturma, grilled meats
Produced from the best plots of Armenian indigenous noble variety Areni (100%) from estate vineyards in Rind and Aghavnadzor villages of Vayots Dzor region, “Noah of Areni” expresses unique characteristics of this ancient variety combined with masterful precision of modern winemaking techniques. This wine is complex yet harmonious, expressing rich flavors of red cherry, raspberry, blackcurrant, subtle violet notes with a touch of spiciness and lingering finish. This is a truly authentic wine and an exclusive rarity in the world of wines.
Our Return Policy is very simple: If you don't like the wine you ordered from us, tell us, send it back to us and we will either replace it for you or reimburse the purchase price to you. Because we believe life is too short to drink wine you don't like.
HOWEVER, we are not responsible for damage caused to the wine due to the weather; heat or cold. If the weather is hot or cold, we urge that you either ask us to hold the wine(s) for you or order overnight shipping.